Off Your Wall are the high rise commercial window cleaning experts, with years of experience servicing a range of multi-level buildings such as office blocks, hotels and shopping centres. Our staff are highly trained and certified in industry leading practices and techniques, as well as proficient in all relevant Australian workplace health and safety regulations and standards. Our rope access system is also one of the most efficient and affordable ways to have the external windows on your building cleaned, and we can often reach areas that other window cleaning companies can’t. When you use us, you won’t have the inconvenience of scaffolding or the need for expensive machinery.
If you need first class window cleaning services for your business, call us and talk to one of our friendly staff about how Off Your Wall can help you.
Professional high rise window cleaning services across Melbourne CDB
Unlike some companies, Off Your Wall specialises in commercial window cleaning, with a dedicated team of high rise experts. We’ll sit down with you and go through all aspects of the job before starting, including any safety issues, scheduling concerns, timeframe and any challenging or hard to access areas we may need to focus on.
- Free no obligation quotes
- Environmentally safe cleaning products and procedures
- Safety is our number 1 priority
- Highly trained, experienced and qualified staff
- Comprehensive building reports
- Combining rope access and abseiling window cleaning services
- Competitive prices and best results
- 10+ Years of experience
We’ll give you a free, no obligation quote for the estimated cost of the job, based on the size, complexity and condition of your building. With older buildings or those that have not been well maintained, we may need to apply special products while we work that are designed to remove salt or hard water stains, dirt build up or other material. The cleaning products we use are environmentally friendly, and will not create streak marks, leaving your windows sparkling clean.
We will also check the external surface of the building for any wear and tear while we work, taking note of any damage to windows or window seals, or any of the structural elements. Because of our access to your building and ability to see things up close, we are in a unique position to find any problems, and our staff are trained to detect even the smallest maintenance issue. Once we’re completed the job, we’ll give you a free building report that will document any issues we may have come across, so that you can have them fixed quickly.
Our commercial abseiling techniques and our cutting edge equipment mean that we can get into the tightest spot or the trickiest area on your building. Many of today’s modern skyscrapers are amazing to look at, but also challenging from a cleaning perspective. We are experienced at finding the best and safest route up to difficult to access areas, as well the most efficient way to clean the windows.
Rope access commercial high rise window cleaning services
There are a range of factors that will determine how much maintenance your building will require, and how often you should have your windows cleaned. These include:
- The location of the building: high rise buildings in certain locations such as near the ocean will require more maintenance simply because of the build-up of salt spray that will occur on the windows over time.
- Design: some buildings with intricate architecture features or its overall shape will affect how it traps dirt and other material over time.
- Local weather conditions: the weather conditions will affect how dirty your windows become. If your building is in an area with frequent rain, for example, this will lead to water marks and streaking that will need to be removed.
- On site landscaping: landscaping such as trees can affect the external appearance of a high rise building, especially if they are close to the property.
If you’re not sure how often your windows should be cleaned, contact Off Your Wall.
Safety is our No.1 priority
Safety is our number one priority at all times when we’re cleaning your windows, and our techniques are designed to keep our staff, all occupants of the buildings and anyone in the near vicinity as safe as possible. Our team is made up of a dedicated group of certified rope access professionals and we specialise in working at heights, on all types of properties and in all situations.
Before we start any work on your building, we will ensure that we have tailored our service to meet your requirements, taking into consideration a thorough risk assessment and job safety analysis as part of the process.
Ready to work with us?
Our goal is to go above and beyond your expectations, every time you use us. Our staff are qualified and dedicated to providing the very best workmanship, no matter how hard your job may be.
Contact Off Your Wall and talk to us about your high rise window cleaning job today.