Buildings, especially commercial properties, can suffer from wear and tear over time, leading to small imperfections or issues with their exterior. Larger, high-rise buildings will obviously suffer more problems, especially if they are 10 years or older. While most of these problems will be small in nature – for example, if there is a fault in roof flashing, a damaged downpipe, or flaked paint – over time these can develop into more serious issues, potentially causing damage to other parts of the building and requiring expensive repairs.
From an aesthetic perspective, having your building suffering from maintenance issues can also reduce its external appeal for both its occupants, anyone visiting the location and your customers or clients. While it’s a good idea to get any maintenance issues you might be experiencing fixed quickly, it can be sensible to have one company come in and undertake several remedial repair jobs at once. This can be a more efficient way to keep your building in good working condition, and looking good all year round.
Professional remedial repairs and commercial property maintenance specialists
Our remedial team are qualified rope access technicians with trade experience, we can offer a vast range of maintenance repairs.
- External Plumbing
- Down-pipes and guttering system repairs
- Exterior painting
- Caulking / Silicone repairs
- Removal of oversize items in apartments
- Banner / Vinyl installation
- Flashing repairs
If you require any kind of remedial maintenance or repair work done in your business, call Off Your Wall today.
Melbourne’s trusted remedial repairs company
Off Your Wall provides a number of critical remedial maintenance repairs for all types of commercial properties, including shopping centres, office blocks and skyscrapers. Our services include:
- Repairs for external plumbing such as down pipes and gutters: having a well maintained and working water drainage system can be critical to keeping your business safe from leaks and flooding. If you spot any issues with your roof, flashing, gutters or downpipes, don’t leave it too long to get it repaired – even small problems such as a blocked gutter can lead to damage being done to your property.
- Caulking and silicone repairs: while the repair of old or damaged caulking or silicon can seem like a small matter, if not fixed quickly it can affect the entire structure, with the potential for windows becoming loose, rain getting into the structure and causing rot in timber structures.
- Banner installations: because of our extensive rope access experience and certification, we can install all types of banners for businesses.
- External painting: all businesses will need a new paint job every few years, but in between there may be a need to re-paint a wall or other part of the structure that might have become damaged.
We are happy to sit down with you and discuss your remedial maintenance requirements, as well as issues such as your timeframe and schedule, any safety concerns and budget. In conjunction with our range of remedial repair work, we can also provide one of Melbourne’s best commercial window cleaning services. We are available for all types of window cleaning jobs for businesses in suburbs right across Melbourne, and have a dedicated team of high rise specialists who can tackle the jobs that other companies can’t take on.
We also provide exceptional commercial pressure cleaning services, gutter clearing and roof washing. One of the advantages to using Off Your Wall for your maintenance jobs is that while we work we are constantly monitoring your property for signs of damage, or issues that you may not have noticed. We often get to see parts of your business that you might not ever see, thanks to our ability to scale heights and our rope access techniques. We will also give you a free building report once we are finished any work for you, to give you a thorough understanding of any issues we may have picked up.
Choose the remedial maintenance and repair experts
More customers choose us to look after their properties than other companies because we are one of the most experienced and dedicated remedial repair teams in the business. When you deal with Off Your Wall, you’ll know you’re getting:
- Prompt and efficient service every time. We’ll turn up on time, and ensure that we plan work to fit around you and your business’s schedule.
- A professional and polite team of staff. We understand that having work done in and around your business can be disruptive, and we will stake all measures to ensure that you, your employees and your customers are not inconvenienced by anything we do. We’ll also respect your privacy, which can be very important if you’re having a significant amount of your exterior windows cleaned or pressure washed.
- We’ll turn up in clean and neat uniforms, and we’ll have the right equipment, tools and products with us so that we won’t need to go off site during the job.
- We offer a free building inspection report which we can give to you once we’re completed your job.
- We offer a wide range of commercial maintenance and repair jobs.
- We can work all over Melbourne.
Get the professional service you deserve – contact Off Your Wall today and talk to one of our friendly staff about your next remedial repair job.